Arrangements of great masterworks that are designed to emphasize mastery of I, IV, and V7 chords. Includes a dictionary of symbols and terms.
I, IV, V7 Chords in the Key of C
I, IV, V7 Chords in the Key of G
- March Militaire - Schubert
- Theme from Trumpet Concerto in Eb - Haydn
- Theme from "The Surprise" Symphony - Haydn
- Trepak (Russian dance from the ballet The Nutcracker) - Tchaikovsky
- Largo (from Symphony No. 9, "From the New World") - Dvo?ák
- Pizzicato Polka - J. Strauss, Jr. and J. Strauss
I, IV, V7 Chords in the Key of F
- Laughing Song (from the opera Die Fledermaus) - J. Strauss, Jr.
- Aria (from the Peasant Cantata) - J.S. Bach
- The Little Man in the Woods (from the opera Hansel and Gretel) - Humperdinck
- La Donna e Mobile (from the opera Rigoletto) - Verdi
- The Rage Over the Lost Penny - Beethoven
- Polovetzian Dance No. 17 (from the opera Prince Igor) - Borodin
- Overture (from the opera William Tell) - Rossini
- Roses from the South - J. Strauss, Jr.