The Classic Player Jaguar Special provides Jaguar sound and style but updated the with several modern features including hotter pickups, a tone cut switch, an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain, and more.
- Neck pocket optimized for better neck pitch
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual special design “hot” single-coil Jaguar pickups
- On/off slider switch for each pickup
- Two-position tone cut switch
- Classic Jaguar “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design with volume and tone control for each
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style “floating” tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button