The Hot Rod DeVille ML amplifier delivers beautiful tube tone with features inspired by instrumental solo artist, world-class sideman, session master and “players’ player” Michael Landau. An influential guitarist known for creating rich, expressive tones, Landau has used Hot Rod DeVille amps on stage for many years, with a special two-amp setup fed by a variety of stomp boxes.
Designed in conjunction with Michael Landau, the new ML model is based on the Fender Hot Rod DeVille III, with tube circuitry and 60-watt output, two 12” speakers, spring reverb and an effects loop. The ML version ups the ante by incorporating several cool features that guitar players are sure to appreciate, such as volume-switching and boost capabilities.
- 60 watts
- Dual 12" Celestion® V-Type speakers
- Two separate volumes with clean boost on volume two
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included