Flexibility is the name of the game for the flagship Bassbreaker 45 Combo, the latest evolution of the “granddaddy” of almost all amps—the ’59 Bassman. This amp delivers grit, crunch and grunt in style, along with mile-wide dynamic range and redefined dirty tube tones. This powerful, roadworthy beast dishes out plenty of authentic Fender sound with a modern twist.
- 45-watt head; variable output from one to 45 watts
- Two 12” 8-ohm Celestion® V-type speakers for midrange punch
- Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two EL34 power tubes for hard rockin’ tone
- Three inputs for “channel jumping”
- Includes protective amp cover