The Bassman 500 combines Fender’s world-standard "blackface" tube preamp with a lightweight 500 watt Class D power amp. Its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender '60s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels. A vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of classic Fender amps with passive tone stack and an overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack (choose between channels with included footswitch). The Bassman 500 mates perfectly with Bassman Pro Series Neo speaker cabinets and Rumble V3 410/115 cabinets.
- 500 watts of tube/Class-D hybrid power
- Tube preamp
- Lightweight design (only 17 lbs)
- Switchable tube overdrive
- XLR line out with ground lift, level control and pre/post EQ switch
- Pull "Mute" for silent tuning