Apprentice Series guitars are for the serious beginner who wants a guitar that sounds great, plays great and will serve them well as they progress.
A select spruce top and flame maple back and sides provide tonal projection. The mahogany neck features a fingerboard with offset dot inlays and flame maple capped head stock with chrome die-cast tuners.
The Barcus Berry LX4 features a 3-band EQ, Presence control, and a built-in tuner for fast and accurate tuning.
- Laminated Spruce top
- Mahogany neck
- Eco friendly engineered wood fretboard and bridge
- Laminated Mahogany back and sides
- Scalloped sitka spruce bracing
- Barcus Berry electronics with tuner
- Graphtech synthetic bone nut
- Comes with coated strings
- Bag and Strap Included!