Apprentice Series guitars are for the serious beginner who wants a guitar that sounds great, plays great and will serve them well as they progress.
A select spruce top and flame maple back and sides provide tonal projection. The mahogany neck features a fingerboard with offset dot inlays and flame maple capped head stock with chrome die-cast tuners.
The Barcus Berry LX4 features a 3-band EQ, Presence control, and a built-in tuner for fast and accurate tuning.
Hard shell case included!
- Laminated flame Spruce top with a burst finish on top and back
- Mahogany neck, Eco friendly engineered wood fretboard
- Laminated Flame Maple back and sides
- Scalloped sitka spruce bracing
- Offset Dot Inlays
- Barcus Berry electronics with tuner
- Graphtech synthetic bone nut
- Comes with coated strings