Be prepared for emergency adjustments with this multi tool in your bag!
- The GTMLT1 provides all the tools needed for basic work, including bridges and truss rods, on most makes and models of electric guitars and basses.
- 7 hex wrenches are provided, both metric and inch-based, with ball-end tips on truss rod sizes since direct access isn't always possible.
- Bridge saddles are covered with 0.050 inch and 1.5 mm wrenches, and common tremolo sizes are also provided.
- 2 Phillips screwdriver tips (#1 and #2) handle a variety of adjustments.
- 2.5mm slotted screwdriver addresses vintage-style bridge saddle screws.
- Finally, a ruler is included to help set action.
Tools are professional tech-grade and made from heat-treated S2 alloy that exceeds ANSI specifications.
Polished chrome wrenches are housed in an anodized body.
Measuring only 3 inches long and 3.3 ounces, the Multi-Tool will fit into any case, gig bag or even a pocket.