- One 30-minute lesson is $25.00 or $30.00.
- Single lesson appointments can be rescheduled once if notice is given in advance.
- There is no registration fee for single lessons.
- One time registration fee of $25.00 for new students (call now to find out about FREE registration with auto pay).
- Tuition is $89.00 or $109.00* per month for 30-minute lessons, or $159.00 or $195.00* per month for 55-minute lessons.
- Tuition reserves a specific weekly 30-or 55-minute appointment for one calendar month. Certain months will contain five appointments, and in these cases, you will receive an extra lesson at no charge. Tuition is based on fifty lessons per year, allowing instructors to have two planned vacation weeks.
- Excluding instructor vacation weeks and designated holidays, instructors must reschedule or provide a substitute for any lesson the instructor cancels.
- Arrive to your appointment on time. We will not make up unattended lessons.
- If you know you will miss your appointment, please notify the front counter one week in advance. We will reschedule your appointment, if possible, according to your instructor's availability.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Statements are sent by mail as a courtesy.
- Tuition not paid by the 7th of the month is subject to a $10.00 late fee.
- Tuition is non-refundable and cannot be pro-rated.
- Tuition can be paid with our credit card auto-draft system at no extra charge.
- To discontinue payments you must notify the front counter two weeks before the final lesson.
No lessons will be held or rescheduled for the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- Students need to have an appropriate instrument of their own for each lesson and for practice.
- Instructors may require students to have other materials: instructional books, notebooks, metronomes, manuscript paper, music stand, etc.
- Musician Supply provides music stands, amplifiers, cables and other gear in the lesson studios.
- Practice time will vary by age and level of each student. A total of 30 to 60 minutes a day, in shorter sittings, is standard. The instructor will provide an individualized practice regimen.
- Instructional pace is determined by the amount and the quality of practice time.
- Recital participation is highly encouraged but not mandatory.
- Extra rehearsals may be necessary.
- Cost of recital participation is $45.00
*Indicates lessons taught by instructors with graduate degrees